- You are in the “helping professions”- Clinical hypnotherapist, health care worker, counsellor, Teacher, NLP practitioner, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Naturopath, Child care worker or similar
- You are asked for advice from parents on children’s health and wellbeing
- You have a keen interest in children’s health
- You have a passion about self-improvement and empowering others with tools for self-improvement
- You believe that children’s development is key for future happiness and wellbeing
- You recognise the importance that the parents role plays in this
- You are a parent yourself and can see from first hand experience how much tools and knowledge are needed and you want to be able to empower other parents with your knowledge
Training Goulding Consultants June 2013
“A very thought provoking and interesting course that now has me monitoring everything I say!” P.Stevenson, Hypnotherapist
“Very generous resource pack. Thank you really enjoyed it.” U.Burke, Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist
Becoming an accredited and certified Goulding SleepTalk™ Consultant
Please be advised that acceptance into the Goulding program – SleepTalk™ for Children consultancy training is not limited on the basis of age, gender, social or educational background, however qualifications and experience in an appropriate field of the ‘helping professions’, e.g., Clinical Hypnotherapy, Health Care, Communication, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Naturopathy, or Counselling would be an advantage. The nature and depth of applicants’ formal qualifications will vary widely, but participants must be of mature age with a demonstrated desire to learn the techniques and strategies offered, and current membership of an appropriate professional association.
Each applicant needs to have an ability to cope with the academic and practical requirements of the course, and be motivated with a desire to assist parents to implement the program. In addition, a sound level of emotional maturity and life experience will assist in empathising with, and appropriately responding to clients’ needs.
Click here to arrange a call and discover more